Friday, May 15, 2009

Mexico Gloom and Doom~

Today my love leaves me for Mexico. He goes only for the weekend but that seems too long a time to be a part. We can do it though, we have done it before. It is just no fuuun! Anyway, I do hope that the time goes by quickly. I miss him so already and it has only been a few hours, that I saw him last yesterday. I hope he has a great time, and experiences Mexico the way he has wanted to for so long. It is the country where his family is from, so maybe it will be a learning experience. I wish I were going too!

Perhaps I will be able to busy myself while he is gone with various little errands. I hope to get my new laptop this weekend. I need one for school and am giving in and going all out and getting something I feel will be beneficial to my studies, and daily life. But, I wanted to do that last week, clearly it did not happen! Ugh! I also am gonna toy with all the pupe widgets until I find the one I like best. Bellow is the piyo clock but I wonder if I'd prefer to use this one:
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Shows of my daily style, as it changes whenever I change my outfit. I am also debating making an AMEBA to practise my Japanese and maybe keep up with pupe updates by commenting when something is not NICE! Hah!

I really don't want to be at work either. I'm exhausted. I need to buy more primer, we're painting my grandma's wall! It has been super fun so far but it is quite tiring and exhausting work. Meh, I am too busy for now to blog any more. I will update more in the evening!

dearly, caro

No comments: