Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Draping. Sketching. Sewing. Sleepy.

My first dress draped on the bias is due today.
Let me tell you, Oh the changes I would make.
Though, I will say I am glad that I finally feel that I understand the project.
I understand what we did.
How to get where we got.
All of it.
I just wish I had understood it...
Prior to last night~ ~_~

I am waiting for the sketch workshop,
since I couldn't find anyone to go Ihop with me.
Which let's be honest, coupon or no coupon I am spending more money than I posses.

I am also apartment hunting, and I swear it gets harder every time I search.
If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

I'm going to be updating my deviant art more frequently,
and hopefully documenting my growth as an artist and a designer.
I welcome any and all open critiques.
I'll link it in an upcoming post.

Anyway, I'm chilly and my deformed feet are sure feeling it.
I also have a rip in my jeans...granted I've owned them since I believe junior high, but I hope they don't die. ;_;

I feel that my blog...has never truly found its voice?
Sigh.

No comments: