Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 1 was no fun~

Today was the official third day of my first week back at uni.
Aka my "week" of classes are completed and now I am off on my own to work and do school homework.


I may have made a huge mistake this quarter with my workload.
But knowing others have done more work and not only more work but have had children, or multiple jobs, etc. while doing this.. I feel a weak coward with my queries and my complaints.

I am not sure what's going to happen next.
But I hope to complete all my work for next week.

Interview Friday.
Work every day but Friday, and only because I cancelled so I could redo my assignment... Not actually sure HOW I botched it. But that's the case and as Monday is a holiday there is not much else I can do.

I am so ashamed I called in to cancel Friday and I know they are peeved with me.


What am I going to do?

I must prioritize my university...but I need any thing that will get me money for my bills and so that I can help my mother...
We still have my brothers to put through uni after Alex and I.. and that's coming up shortly..

No comments: