Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pretty Little Things.

I have just updated the layout of my blog, and used one of the new offered templates because I actually think it's quite lovely. Besides it's time for a change.

I have also created a Polyvore account into which I have published two new sets. You can find an image link in the above left corner.

School has been a tad hectic. But I feel I have learned a lot. We get a three week vacation coming up mid September and I am quite excited.

I was recently hired at Express my first day of work is on Saturday. I have an upcoming interview on Wednesday with the Limited along with my roommate. Cross your fingers for us!

My sewing class I feel is my favourite. The most interesting and challenging. I feel I have grown in leaps and bounds and hope that my blouse at the end of this quarter comes out wonderfully.

I need to finish one last set of two paragraphs describing the zeitgeist of the times. Then my History of Costume notebook will be complete. Hopefully, at that point I can move forward into the final painting for my Colour and Design Theory course. Then of course last minute sketches like always for FS1 class, haha.

I hope everyone is well.
またね
Caro

No comments: