Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stolen Sleeves.

Today, what a day.

Good news, my colour and design teacher actually enjoyed my painting.
I have finally done something to please her!
Though, I am quite jealous of another student's shading techniques.
oh, had only we used oil. Then I could have shown them all!

Ah, then came sewing.
Disastrous. Fought with my machine. Moved machines. Fought with new machine. Fought with sleeve. Fought with placket and cuff, (SP?). Moved machines. Fought some more. Finished sleeve.
SECOND SLEEVE, PLACKET AND CUFF STOLEN BY OTHER STUDENT.
Life.
Ended.
Borrowed sleeve and placket from other student to create a new one from scratch. Thank goodness I brought my ruler with me for once.

Tomorrow, Sketch lab and more sewing as blouse is due next Thursday and I need to study the previous seams and tucks we learned for the final exam.
Sigh my stomach is in a bind.

No comments: