Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wonked.

Headache day continues.
Motivation-less day continues.
I am drained.
I do not feel it is school.
But I do feel something is draining me.

Do you ever wonder if sometimes there is someone or something out there doing all it can to zap your life force?

Catfish looks interesting but I think someone posted the spoiler on the website. I hope that is not how it ends, I will be so peeved.

Interview went okay. Could have gone better. But for some reason I lost my tongue.
This is causing me to feel nervous about my first day on the job, come Saturday.

I have also lost my appetite again.
I have eaten but only out of habit.
I wonder when it will come back?

We all have dreams.
We all want to be free and unique.
When are we going to realise, there's not much one can do, to be different?
We are all the same.

I am heartbroken.

PS. He makes me feel better. He really seems to love me. My heart is filled with what my sister calls flutterbys. I have missed him so much.

No comments: