Wednesday, May 14, 2008

(*´∇`*)カワイィ~

I have created an account at viwawa.com, at the request of a friend. It is a fun site, with cute little characters. This should link you to my profile. If it does not? Oh well.
http://viwawa.com/en_US/profile

I am going to go see the Prince Caspian movie soon I think. Except my friend has told me I am not allowed unless I watch the first Narnia film. Apparently a good looking actor with a Spanish accent does not allow me to see a sequel without seeing where it all started. What a buttmunch.
Oh and Thai food this weekend. I am so excited. I have not had curry in so long. I love it sooo much. Mmm, I cannot wait.

Been listening to a new band lately.

They are quite nice. I enjoy them a lot. The singers voices go well together. The guitar makes me happy. I love their combining of style. I hope they make you happy as well. They also have happy hair. If that means anything.


Also, on Friday there is going to be DF members Bowling.
I cannot believe I was cajoled into bowling.
But maybe I will meet some interesting individuals. Who like AFI.
So, eh, maybe it will be fun...bowling...

Haha, I was surfing the net and found this site. It is called twitter or something like that. It really is such a useless site. Haha, anyway, off to work some more.

またね!

No comments: