Wednesday, May 7, 2008

フフフフフフフフフフフフ~~~~

So, basically: カーロ STILL CANNOT DECIDE ON UNIVERSITY.

I am writing a story for a friend.
I hate it.
She loves it.

Going to Panama in a month.
Not too excited about that but at least I will have some freedom.
Time to relax.
I wonder if there are any good tattoo artists out there...for cheap...www

I also went shopping for my bathing suit for Panama.
I hate bathing suit shopping.
It is a really cute two piece.
It has stars on it. Rainbowy and shiny.
I hate two pieces.

Been learning different Parapara dances lately.
They are really fun.
Quite the work out as well.
I know almost 7 now.
I practise so much, I may be addicted.

If I get stuck going to college in Az my heart will bleed.
Seems like the case though.

Maybe I will run off and sell my soul as a hostess in Japan.
Sigh~

New fave word:
フフフ~

またね!

No comments: