Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Decembered.

"May I have your hand?
It is only a short way away.
I guess it is a bit hard for you to remember.
We did once traverse this path.
But it was long ago.
So, I guess it is a bit hard for you to remember."

Your hands are cold.
Where have you been?
I have been waiting.
I have something for you, something I must tell you.
You see I feel I can no longer lie to you.
Well, I guess it can wait.
I am sure it is nothing important for you.
Sorry for having wasted your time.
I promise to do my best to make it up to you.

Maybe tomorrow we can...
No I understand.
It has been a long week.
No, you are right.
Take care.

I guess I too have forgotten.
That today is no longer yesterday.
Your feelings are now for another.
I wish you could remember, how green it once was.
How free we once were.
But memories tend to fade.
Only the weak stand behind remembering.
I guess I too have forgotten, that yesterday ended with a silent sigh.





またね!

No comments: