Friday, July 9, 2010

Studying.

I am studying Colour and Design Theory through a book called: Design Basics.
Needless to say, I do not enjoy the way it is written.
I also feel I cannot grasp this work of art: http://www.duvekot.ca/michiel/archives/2squares.png
What the artist is trying to say. Or why it is a work of art in general.
Maybe someone can explain to me?

I am going to do what Zefrank recommended oh so long ago.
Read.
Read next day, while taking notes.
Apply.

I think that will be the best way to absorb all this information.
Giving me time tonight to cut out the rest of my patterns and paint more primary colour blocks.

Went to the store and the hole punch doesn't work.
Yay! for broken purchases.
Our toaster also doesn't work :D
SO AWESOME!

My feet are killing me.
Today is cranky day.

Going to go cut out some patterns.
Maybe update again later with a less grumpy post.

No comments: