Friday, March 13, 2009

Lonely Evening.

I am quite morose.

I purchased a Kanye West shirt today.
Some hot pink shorts for the summer.
A long sleeved red shirt that I got on sale at Wet Seal for 1 cent.
Plus, signed up for the Wet Seal discount card.
Saved myself 10 dollars and 88 cents.
Also, you receive something on your birthday, mine is soon; as well as, 20 percent off every purchase you make from today on!
It is a very good buy, and will last me a whole year.

Oh also purchased some white shirts for the store.
Will probably go back and get more to stock up while they still have this great style on sale.
I wonder which design should be the first we use...

Hmmm...
Will probably stock up on various hues of the shirt as well.

Today is a fat day.
Ended up eating too much salad to make myself feel worse and better.

Still cannot find my DS but found my darling's DS charger finally.
Alex and I bought a new charger for ourselves and Mario Party for the DS...next Mario Racing??? Possibly Nancy Drew???

My brothers' have turned 15. Today Friday the 13th. No, my apostrophe is in the correct locale. They are twins, therefore they both have aged 1 year simultaneously.

I wish I was good at layouts, and coding... I would have a much lovelier blog...

Wrote my penpal a letter and must buy him some Pop Rocks. He's never had any! He does not know of their delightfulness!

Got off work early because bossmom had errands to run.

Our car broke down on us again last evening...started shaking, RPMs almost reached zero, Service Engine Soon light came on. If my bossmom were not such a great driver we would have spent the evening at our job.

I enjoy blogging, it is like purging my brain of my useless thoughts...sorry world...or rather sorry one person who maybe sometimes reads this.

The new installment of Resident Evil came out today. Thus, my darling was kidnapped by his mates for a night of zombie slayage. Perhaps he will return in the morrow so that we can work on our store.

I love you Peach, I will always be yours. <3

I am quite nauseous tonight. I probably should not have eaten so much salad...and so many chick peas. I love chick peas, or rather garbanzo beans?

Hoping to find something...something cherishable that will not fade away.


またね!

No comments: