Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh baby, I think you are smoking~

Sometimes I think people have a tendency to forget that words are more powerful than the sword.
So to speak.
Sometimes is more often than it should be.
I think it is hard for us to understand what we are capable of.
What we can cause, not only through words but through our emotions, and the vibes we give off to others.
I think it's hard to also see outside of our own versions of the truth.

But if we think about it, for us to be able to truly understand others we need to understand ourselves.
When we find we rarely trust, like, or understand ourselves; how can we do the same for others?

I wonder if one day human kind will be able to look outside of themselves, and see the world through unveiled eyes.

I got one of my dermals out today. I am miserable about it. Learned a lot of new info about them. But at least I know that considering their life spans I have done pretty well with them. I might replace it. I still have the other three, I feel naked and unbalanced. My boyfriend does not really consider it worth it since these piercing are known for not being user friendly but...I am not sure how I feel about not having them. Not positively, that is for sure.

I really want to see Ballet Arizona do Sleeping Beauty on February 13. Hopefully, the tickets are not too costly. I would be so pleased to hear Tchaikovsky's work live, with the grace and beauty of the dancers giving it even more life. I wish my boyfriend could see what I see when I watch ballet.

How I miss dancing.

Hello Kitty band-aid on my wound. Oh Oh Kitty I love you!

No comments: