Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Working le Blog.

So, I am at work testing out my new mobile.
Texting with it truth be told is quite slow.
I miss having a keyboard but I refused to give up a charms holder, you know me!

Anyway, it's March. Have you all noticed that? I am freaking out. School starts in July... on the 5th.
Oh. My. Goodness.

I'm trying for a scholarship offered by the school.
Ughhh and I'm at like a mental blockade. I am freaking out. I decided I should submit men's wear designs.
Phew, what was I thinking no wonder most people do women's wear... ohhhh I despair.

I'm on my lunch break and sometimes it makes me seriously question society. <_<…

They're good people for the most part but... merrr let's be polite. It does show the repercussions of lax education. But what can you do. It's America freedom and power and all that.

My brothers have also been causing a lot of shenanigans lately. Not doing homework. Arguing and taking it further than necessary with our mom. Causing , basically general strife at home. They'll be sixteen this Saturday... oooh boy.

Anyway, that's just a small update for now.
More panic filled blogs to come.
Fooor suuure.

No comments: