Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Interesting dreams making me feel forsaken~

So, periodically...or I suppose annually I have this dream. The man isn't always the same, though how would I know he never has a face. But long story short it always plays out like this:
Relationship, going great all smiles lots of love.
Pregnant. Find out.
Run.
Don't tell anyone. Just leave.
Cut to sometimes down the line (either child is born and slightly grown or still pregnant just very noticeable at this point)...and
NoFaceMan has somehow found out and weaved his way into the scenario.
Him walking into my business/home (because I always own a business or a home at this point ((how nice at least I get to be successful?))) is usually when the dream cuts out for me.

I don't get why I have this dream so often.
I don't get why I have this dream period.
Did my dreams forget I don't want children?
Let alone to have children BY MYSELF?
Will NoFaceMan ever have a face?
Why does his voice always SOUND familiar even though in the dream I never actually hear it.

Why.
Does.
This.
Keep.
Happening.

No comments: